1. WEB HOSTING
The first thing you need to launch a website online is a hosting account. To build a pillar of success in your blogging journey, you must set yourself up for success in the choice of web hosting services.
I recommend using SiteGround hosting services. You will get all the inbuilt tools, themes, and support you need to grow and scales fast.
- Get FREE Website Setup & Migration
- 24hrs online support
- Superfast website
- FREE Daily Backup
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
2. NINJA OUTREACH
Ninja Outreach is a helpful tool for content promotion and building relationships with other bloggers. This tool allows you to scale your link building effort easily.
- Enables you to Find Your Niche Influencer
- Find the influencer email
- Keeps track of Email statistics
- Auto contact and follow-up features
it helps you to gain coverage in top online publications. Haro is a great tool for journalists and bloggers. It provides journalists a source of upcoming stories, and opportunities for a blogger to get featured in mainstream publications.
4. THRIVE LEADS
This tool can take your list building to another level. It is one of my best tools for building a massive email list. Thrive Leads is not just a list builder, but all in one solution and conversion Machine” for more sales
- SmartExit Feature
- It has amazing targeting options.
- Actionable and detailed Reporting
- Easy to build and Customize Subscribe Forms
- A/B Testing features for your Subscription Forms
5. MAILER LITE
it is one of the cheapest and yet powerful email management systems. Mailer Lite gives you LIFETIME access for up to 1,000 subscribers and $10 you will get 5,000.
- LIVE TIME ACCESSGet up to 1,000 Subscribers
- 3x CHEAPER than Mailchimp and Aweber
- Detailed tracking, click rate, open rate, and many more.
- Auto Resend for non-responsive subscribers
- A/B Split Testing
6. KEYWORD FINDER
Amazing tool for keyword research. This tool can help you find long-tail keywords, SEO difficulty, and other keyword analysis. The value you will get is insane.
- Research keyword volume
- Research Keyword Difficulty Score
- Know the Estimated Visits Report
- Domain score, Authority, and 49+ SEO Metrics
- Narrow Down Keywords by City
- Competition Metrics
7. PRO RANK TRACKER
Tool for keyword rank tracking and other SEO reporting. You can now track your rankings and see other metrics to help you improve your search engine position. You will be impressed by the features of this tool. The FREE plan gives you access to 20 URLs research.
- Track Keyword Ranking
- FREE 20 URL
- Global and Local Tracking
- Advanced Reporting Features
- Ranking Discovery Features
- Keywords Suggestion
- And Much More
8. YOAST PLUGIN
It is a FREE tool for optimizing your blog post and pages for search engine ranking.
9 KEYWORD EVERYWHERE
Get this addon on your Google Chrome & Firefox browser to appends some useful research tools like; Google console, Ubersuggest, and Google Analytics.
10. TALKWALKER ALERT
It works like Google Alert but much more powerful. With talkwalker, you can use it for SEO campaigns and find some other SEO hidden opportunities.
11. IMAGE RAIDER
it is an effective reclamation tool. Find and reclaim your attribution links from websites using your copyrighted images.
12. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
A free analytical tool that comes with tremendous features for website owners. The tool allows you to keep track of your traffic, website goal, and much more.
it’s a FREE web analytics platform that comes with more advanced features than Google Analytics. It is open-source and more user-friendly.
You will always need a free tool for content illustration on your blog. It’s free to use.
is an online graphic design tool that allows you to create amazing blog content images and a lot more.